travel: going abroad
helpful hints to make it easier
So, you’ve decided to travel to Europe. You've purchased your plane and hotel tickets and hired a babysitter to look after your pets. That should be everything, right? Maybe. Although traveling to another country is becoming ever easier, there are still some things you should look into before leaving.
Take a peek at the following pages. In them you will find information on going through customs, travel visas, checklists, phrasebooks, and other good to know information about traveling in Germany.
- checklistsInformation on things to research, prepare before you leave, and bring with you.read more »
- getting in and getting outFind out if you need a visa before you travel and how many souvenirs you can bring back with you.read more »
- learning germanWords and phrases to make your stay in Germany more enjoyable.read more »
- good to knowA little extra information about Germany.read more »
- embassy informationContact information for Embassies of English-speaking countries in Germany as well as the nearest Consulates to Heidelberg.read more »