everything your heart desires!
now - november 18
In nine days, from November 10 – 18, a variety of programs, including wine tastings, readings, language courses, music, comedy, films and lectures, cooking classes as well as children’s events, will bring the French way of life to Heidelberg. The 2nd French Week offers “everything your heart desires”, says Heidelberg Culture Office Manager Hans-Martin Mumm.
Some of the activities include:
- From the 11th - Photography of Christine Mercier will be on display at the Musik- und Singschule
- 11th - History readings by Paul Claudel in the Theatre foyer
- 12th - Sing-a-long at the Seminarzentrum of the SRH
- 14th - author Philippe Soupault will be at the Mantei backery.
- 14th – Childrens’ afternoon: arts and crafts to the theme of „The Little Prince“; the movie „Asterix conquers Rome”
- 16th – Culinary “Tour de France”
The 2nd French Week is a project of the German-French culture group, in cooperation with Bureau de la Coopération Universitaire, the Montpelier House, the Heidelberg Culture Office, and is supported in part by the Robert Bosch Endowment.
For more information and specific program information, please visit the official website – http:// www.franzoesische-woche-heidelberg.de